My accounting skills?


I'm not a 'finance' person.
I had trouble balancing out my own account, simply because I have no controls on my wantsss.
I have so many wantssss and I think they're all my needssss.

This month, I'm taking summer class: Engineering Economics,
so I thought oh wow I love economics,
but now I'm in my third week and I realized economics isn't
just about the easy supply and demand topics,
it's more!

I had two quizzes already,
I passed but holy, it's damn hard haha!

You had no idea how much efforts I had to put to get a freaking 70% for the quiz -.-

Taking this course makes me realize that
I'm not good with money.
My money management is 0.

It's kinda addictive to keep on solving the bonds, stocks and interest rates questions,
I love them, but the part of the balance sheet, I'm like...
what why?

It gave me a hard slap on my face,
you should never spend on money you don't have.
Lol.

True, I don't but I hardly allocate money on food.
Most of the time I allocate money on my books, I love buying books, 
I always have goals on how many books should I read and 
since I'm not a Netflix member, 
I tend to put aside that money to buy books.

But the semester has been pretty tough,
so I buy so many books that I haven't gotten the chance to read them.

I need to start reading!

Maybe I should include a money management book on my list.
I'm so bad at it lol.

All I need is,
the infinite amount of money to spend.
I don't ask for a rich husband, I need to have a husband that will let me spend 
hundreds of ringgits on my kinokuniya (and duck) bills.

Thanks.


2 comments

  1. You nak books from kino sebab senang eh 1 building with duckstore? :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't say it out loud. My future husband would find out....

      Delete