One quiet morning....


Mom would kill me if she knew this.

I haven't been going to my 830am class, because it's kinda pointless.
Whatever is taught in class, won't be covered in exam.
I need to read the textbook to score the exam,
and nothing from the lecture will be asked in the exam.
Weird, ey?

So, justification aside.

Alhamdulillah, got full marks in most of the tests heh.

The distribution of marks for this course is pretty rare.
It's only 20% for final,
and there's an extra 15% bonus (for attendance), 10% for lab attendance and 5% for class attendance.

So, I might miss that 5% of class attendance,
but hey I got most of the points.

My main argument is, I only need 5% to get an A for this class,
which obviously I need it from my finals.

So, today, Friday and next Monday shall be the days of revision.
So I decided to come to class today.

Woke up at 745, arrived at the class just in time, 8.30am.

Issa quiet class, no one is there.

So.... what's on your mind?

I panicked. LOL.
Was I in a wrong class?
So I checked my phone,
there's no announcement about the class being canceled or anything,
in fact the prof specifically mentioned there'll be a review session on the 11th of April.

It's 11th of April.

Okay, time to check for the venue of the class.

As I checked the venue of the class....
*drumrolls*

the prof came.

He looked at me, I looked at him,
he looked away and started the lecture.

With me as his only student......

The most awkward air I've ever breathed in....

Help.

10 minutes later...

1 guy came in...

Then another dude...

Then another one....

Okay la total was 10. 


Okay, that's my story.

Moral of the story is, 
it's okay to come late to class if you know people never come to that class, 
to avoid any awkwardness lol.





1 comment