My first 10 days of Ramadhan

Introduction: Oh well, this year is technically the first year I experience Ramadhan abroad.
I think, the experience is very remarkable and I want it to be remembered and treasured,
hence I wrote #diariRamadhanAliah on daily basis.

I started off the first three days of Ramadhan,
not fasting.
During the first two weeks of Ramadhan with summer class.
And the rest of the weeks, I had a very busy schedule.

Let me tell you how my days went!

Ramadhan 1
Not fasting; ate brownies for dinner

Ramadhan 2
Not fasting; iftar at Kak Zarina's
Made tepung pelita weeeee






Ramadhan 3
Not fasting, iftar at MAC mosque with Iman, Tamima, Nusaiba


Ramadhan 4
Watched Deadpool 2 with Nawwar and Tamima
Iftar at MAC Mosque with Nawwar, Tamima, and Reem

Ramadhan 5
Iftar at Tamima's with Reem, Nawwar and Nusaiba
Made taufu fa and samprit weee




Ramadhan 6
Had FACC 300 review session till 9pm?!
Hence, had to eat the leftover pasta from yesterday

Ramadhan 7
Stay back at Library till iftar
Iftar at MSA Concordia with Iman
Purchased flight tickets to *********



Ramadhan 8
Stayback at Library till iftar
Iftar at MAC Mosque with Tamima


Ramadhan 9
Cancelled midterm due to stupid fire drill
Potluck iftar at Nabil's
I made keria and kuih lidah kucing


Ramadhan 10
Bought a new watch for myself from Fossil,
because I got GPA3.92 hahahaa
Iftar at Kak Rosie's



Overall,
I'm grateful for being given the chance to start off my Ramadhan with my beloved Montreal families and I also did Terawih on my own, and finished 10 juzzu' of the Quran,
I'm glad that the first 10 days of Ramadhan were very much spiritual to me.
Alhamdulillah.

Doing Ramadhan alone, away from family, in a foreign land
somehow made me closer to God.

When there's a will, there's a way.






1 comment