Post-Election Feelings and Thoughts


If you guys followed my twitter back on 2013,
you guys would know that I was pro-BN girl.

My dad used to have a position in BN also before he had to move out of the country for work.

I love BN so much,
but over the years, since 2013,
I've witnessed non-positive things happening in Malaysia,
I'm not talking about economic issues,
nor about policies or social issues
because I haven't done my research
but I'm talking about disunity and how people are being disrespectful towards 
their own leaders.

This is unhealthy.

The moment when people have no respect for the leaders of their nation,
we know things won't be any better.
Things will get worse.

So, I thought, maybe Malaysia needed to witness some changes.

Change of government is necessary,
because you won't know what's better till you witness how both parties lead.

A party should be in the position of power and should also be the opposition, once a while.
Because one won't know how to lead till you're given the chance to lead,
and you won't know what else should be improved till you see other people's wrong move.
We didn't know how we were till we could see others are doing what we always did.

There are two sides of the coin, and there will always be different ways of viewing things.
When you see things from a different angle, you will understand things better.

Thank you, BN for serving the nation for 60 years,
now it's time for BN to improve, reflect on what should and should not be done
and come back as a better party for the next election!

All the best to Pakatan Harapan.
The rakyat is hoping for good changes,
they have their trust in you
and never let the rakyat down.


To all Malaysians,
we have learned a great deal from this election.
Power isn't everything without the support of the people.
Unity is the most important element to a peaceful, successful nation.
I hope we will be more united, despite of our religions and races
and we will be more respectful towards one another.

Lots of love,
Aliah Syahmina


2 comments

  1. Well said! Takdak ambition to be a politician ke?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dulu nak, but I don't think I'm fit for the post hahaha

      Delete