I keep it personal...not?


I don't have twitter, I have Facebook, instagram, blog and youtube channel.
Too much commitment, so I decided to divide what I portray on medias into categories.

  • Facebook : Events that I have to share
  • Instagram feed: My photoshoots/travelling photos/book review
  • Instagram story: Announcing what I posted on my feed, my general opinions that aren't too personal and what I think is relevant to be posted, more random stuff
  • Youtube channel: Traveling videos and expressing serious issues (anxiety etc)
  • Blog: Whatever I wanna post! I used to write journal a lot, I know I should start again somehow but these days I spend more time on my laptop, so might as well blogging, right?

If you're ever reading my blog, I hope you will not hate me. 
Because I express my thoughts, feelings on my blog and I don't expect people to ever be understanding of how I feel, but if to understand is too much to be asked, then I just hope you can keep your opinions to yourself, or on your blog lol.

But tbh, I'm writing not to let the whole world knows of my feelings, but it's just for my future self.

So much disclaimer, but I hope you understand.






3 comments