Yoga vs Pilates


Nope, I don't have deep understandings of
neither these two things.

But today,
I decided to try both of them.

So, I searched on youtube:
Yoga for Beginners

First impression:
(not really, I've done yoga couple of times but not based on this specific video)

Oh, it's very calming.
It's about mindfulness,
breath well,
it's really good for my stressful state of mind, lol.

Then, I searched for:
Pilates for Beginner

First move:
I'm dead.

Bruh, I had to do like the half-sit up thing for 100 times,
oh no man.
I was screwed! HAHA 
And had to do the sideways kicking thingy for 50 times,
and I was laughing the whole time when I did that,
cause it was damn painful and I just wanted it to end fast but it was endless
and I never wanted to give up, and I didn't.

But it's a good workout.

Like I feel all the muscles are doing the job cause 
I never pushed my muscles to work that hard before.

But I definitely was sweating more when I did pilates as compared to yoga.


Will I do yoga again? Yes.
Will I do pilates again? I'll think about it and depends on how my body is gonna react tomorrow.
God help!

After working out, I went to weigh myself.

Bruh, I don't know why, but it kinda works instantly for losing weight lol
I'm 34kg now, hahahahhahahaha



Not healthy, I'm eating the whole tray of brownies now.


Disclaimer: I don't workout to lose weight, I work out for my health and skin,
cause I heard exercising will make my skin thank me later.
We'll see about that.





1 comment

  1. Things that i like/take/remember:- One whole tray of brownies is a good way to replenish your energy.

    ReplyDelete