Biggest distractions!


As you know, final is in a week and I haven't started studying 
as hard as I should.
There are always things that will distract me, oh man.

Yesterday, I completed my tax return,
had not completed my tax return for almost 3 years,
so that was a lot of works!

Today,
I should be studying,
but I spent time putting a mask on my face
and I was interacting with people on social media hahaha

Oh yeah,
I had my very first cehh giveaways!

Since I'll be traveling to 6 countries, inshaAllah, in June,
I just randomly asked people to guess which countries I'm going to
and winners will be receiving postcards from me.

I asked the question on the video I shared on my instagram:



The replies were surprisingly a lot.

I had 20+ replies and I thought I won't be getting any.

So, as a token of appreciation, I made the giveaway official!
HAHA


And yesssss
that's the secret project I talked about in my previous post!

I'll be going to all these places!

London, England - Copenhagen, Denmark - Budapest, Hungary - Prague, Czech Republic - Marrakech, Morocco and 
most cities in Turkey because I'll be in Turkey for 8 weeks!!!!!

I'm super excited as you can tell.
Please make dua for me,
so I'll be given a long life and healthy body and mind for this trip!

May God bless!

Lots of love,
Aliah








1 comment