Three sad dreams in one night!


I had trouble sleeping last night but when I managed to finally close my eyes and dream about something, I dreamed of sad dreams. Those dreams caused me crying in the middle of the night.

The first dream was,
I met my late grandfather, Arwah Atok. He told me, he was just visiting me for a while. He reminded me to recite Al-Fatihah for him, every time I think of him.

I woke up, crying.

The second dream was,
I saw my paternal grandfather, who's now in the hospital because of his cancer, but in the dream, I saw him in a mosque. I was searching for him, from one mosque to another. I don't know what place is that, but it had so many beautiful mosques. I saw him from afar, and then he disappeared.

I woke up, crying, again.

The second dream was,
I met a girl, who's probably 12-years-old, she's Indian revert and she told me that because of Islam, she became more at ease. She's working as a sweeper, but she's happy with her life. The reason why she's a revert is because a Muslim lady always gives her sister and her food. They lost their parents, no family, no relative wanted to take care of them, so they're homeless now. The place she's working, is her new 'home'.

I woke up, crying.

I wish one day, I will have enough money to open an orphanage to support those kids who need, who deserve all the love in this world, the education. 

I'm so sad. I just can't stop crying this morning.

Help.

No comments