The Power of Shopping


Have you felt so depressed about the long week
and you just need to go to shopping mall and do window shopping
but you ended up buying things you think you might need but you really don't need them
but you still buy them anywhere and holding those shopping bags make you feel so happy
like you finally do something fun for the week?




You feel like all the waits are worthwhile,
you feel like you have the money, you're actually not broke
and you have self-value because you could buy your own handbags
and nice shoes and new leather jackets
and you feel like you're someone new when you wear them;
have you ever felt that?

Well,
I've been longing to feel that!

But 2018 is all about saving the money because the big day will be in less than 600 days
(according to my calendar *cough*)
and I have more things I need to do before I graduate and while 
I'm still a single woman.

So I have to leave all those Rachel Green and Blair Waldorf's feelings aside
because, ugh priorities.

So what I did today,
was almost similar to what I dreamed of.

I bought 9 packets of kinder bueno
and I already ate 2 of them,
I bet I could finish them all in less than 5 days
and buying kinder bueno today,
had made me so happy!


It's so easy to satisfy myself, right?

Yes, it's easy for me to satisfy myself when
I know the digits of my bank account.

Heh.






No comments