My weekend is not boring anymore!!!


I should've listened to my sister
since day 1, lol.
 I didn't know why I didn't spend my 18 days of Christmas break doing this,
and now during my second weekend of the semester,
I got myself hooked watching

*drumrolls*

F.R.I.E.N.D.S




Okay the show ended 14 years ago,
and I just watched them this weekend.

I'm so lame!


But considering how I'm not a series person,
not a movie person,
and I really don't know how I usually spend my weekend with..
those time in the world just got wasted...

I managed to finish 5 seasons of FRIENDS in 3 days!








I'm proud of this achievement!
If only this is valuable for my CV, lol.



I should stop till now and continue the rest during reading week,
since I'm not going anywhere hehe.




On a side note,
I'm so so so so so so excited for June!!!
June, please come faster!!!!!
To more June adventures!!!






xx

No comments