My phone is so haram!


During the same event,
where I witnessed the revert moment,
there's a guy approaching my friends and me, he wanted to borrow our phone to record 
the Sheikh when he's answering people's questions.

Saima lent her phone to him,
I didn't.
After he left,
I said, "I'm sorry I didn't lend him the phone because my phone is so haram!"

Little did I notice,
the Sheikh's wife was there, she overheard my words and she laughed.
Everyone near me was laughing at me,
I turned so red, I was so embarrassed cause I left such a bad impression hahaha!

When I said my phone is haram, it's because of my lock screen wallpaper hahahah nothing else!

So I was avoiding that lady the whole time!


So before the revert moment,
the Sheikh was so busy so we had to wait for him for about 1 hour and
at the 45th minute of waiting,
I told Saima,
"this Shaikh really needs to work on his timing"

Saima and some other people laughed so much!

Because.....

The wife is close to where we're waiting but I don't think she could hear me,
but there's a small chance she will.

She's gonna kill me, man!


Ok, so during the revert moment,
we had to form a circle and recite the 3 Quls together etc and 
we had to hold hands with the person next to us.

Guess who's next to me?

The Sheikh's wife!

Yes! 
She's the lady who heard me saying my phone is so haram.
She's the wife of the Sheikh.
She's the lady that ended up being next to me,
holding my hand and reciting the 3 Quls together.

Before I left, burying my head in the snow,
she quickly asked me,
"what your name?"
"Aliah"
"Oh Aliah, nice to meet you! We'll see each other again insyaAllah"
"InsyaAllah"


Okay, where's the exit?
I'm done embarrassing myself.



No comments