Last day as a 22-year-old woman, OMG


Turning 18 was the best moment in life,
18 was the pinnacle of my life,
everything changed when I was 18!
My future plan, my destiny, my fate!

Turning 21 was a big thing to me!
I gotta travel to places I wanted alone,
I tried new things and 21 was a remarkable year.

Then, 22 had its own hype because of the Taylor Swift's song haha!

But turning 23 tomorrow...
There's nothing significant about 23, so I have to create one!

The 22-year-old me had grown up to be a better version of me,
I hoped I could be a better daughter, a better friend, a better believer;
I think I did my part well.
I got a better academic result, I have a better skin condition,
my financial planning is better, I cook my own meal on weekly basis but I still managed to eat out with friends. I cried a lot, definitely but I feel like I'm more independent now.

I start to appreciate little things in life,
I treasure moments more than material things,
I feel more content and I'm blessed to have wonderful people around me.

22 has been a great year with lots of interesting memories that I surely won't forget.

 Thank you for being part of my life!

Turning 23 tomorrow and throughout this week,
I'm actually on a mission of doing 23 random act of kindness.

Will share you more about it, tomorrow!

No comments