I wish I knew this earlier....


When they said, you need good networking,
you really gotta believe in that!
Good networking is the key!

Throughout my second year in university till now, 
I make a lot of friends, when I say a lot, I mean it!
A lot. And I don't hang out with them all the time,
but they're like bros! They help me with any trouble in my study!

In my first year,
I was struggling, cause I didn't have good networking.
Good networking helps you to get through the university,
not just google.
From the past year exams to the solutions that you need in your desperate times!

It's not cheating,
because during exams I still have to study and sit for the exam on my own.

But that's what they call as study smart.
If you're alone in the class, do not take it unless you know your support system.
Or else, make new friends! 
Help them whenever they need you, and 9/10 people will definitely help you back!

All my dad's wise words now make sense haha!
I'm the source of all homework solutions among my friends,
it doesn't make me any better than them
but at least I feel more confident to go through the semester!


No comments