Everything works!


I'm writing this down because I want my future self to remember that
Allah really listens to my prayer.

So, the story is, yesterday I was so confused whether I should be taking 5 courses or 4 courses this semester, taking 5 courses means I will have to take maximum credit hour = 18 credit hours and I know it's a crazy thing to do, but I will never finish on time if I didn't, or else in the next academic year I will still have to take 18 credits, which is very unfortunate.

But the 5th course that I registered for is really not important to my career, Power Engineering.
So, I feel like it's kinda a waste of time and energy taking something that would be useless just to graduate on time.

So I prayed so hard last night so God will show me the way.
Because what I think is bad for me, might be good for me,
only He knows.

This morning, I woke up feeling inclined to dropping the 5th course,
I just don't feel right about it, but I wasn't sure, was this truly a sign from God.

Then a friend, who should be taking one of the tutorials with me told me that she had to drop the Power course, thus it allowed me to register for a different tutorial session that makes my schedule might simpler and free of conflicts and I will finish early on Friday!!!!

It's definitely a win-win situation for me,
it's indeed a blessing
and thank God for guiding me!


No comments