How do you wish to inspire people now and in the future?



YTN camp is an eye-opening experience for me. The camp was organized at Hotel Sri Malaysia, Bagan Lalang for 5 days and 4 nights. The activities were mainly the outdoor ones. A day before the camp, I caught a cold and it was so bad that I had to go to the clinic for doctor’s advice. Most of the time, I was being the doctor, taking paracetamol like I know the right dose, lol. But this time, I just couldn’t stand it anymore.


So, while at the camp, I needed to inform YTN officers and the facilitators about my condition. I had fever and I told them about me having asthma. 
Well, I didn’t get any privilege lol I didn’t want to, ofc cause outdoor activities can be fun! But my health constraints could be dangerous. When I was in Banting, my asthma was severe, maybe it was because of the air condition. 

Back to my YTN story, I was inspired by one of TNB VPs, Dato’ Roslina binti Zainal. Her speech inspired, and still inspires me to study well, graduate as an engineer, come back and serve the nation. I also learned that we will be the best version of ourselves when we’re not in our comfort zone. 

I remembered the very first YTN camp at PD, the camp which made me feel intimidated because I knew no one there. But the last YTN, which was the final camp that I attended before I graduate made me realize that those people that I spent my time with will be my colleagues, will be my future TNB family. They’re my networkings, my friends and together we might be the leaders of TNB in the future.

I wish to inspire people, especially girls that we too can become engineers of big companies. Kak Long, Shen Mi and Michelle are the three girls that I respect and appreciate while at the camp. I wasn’t feeling well and they took care of me like I was their own sisters. And I hope this relationship will last till the end. 

In the future, I hope I can be one of the TNB leaders that can come back to YTN camp and inspire them with my story. I may not be the best person to advice people, but I hope my story can help changing someone in becoming a better person.

I think I can be an introvert and extrovert, depends on the situation I’m going through. I realize that now I’m in my comfort zone, I haven’t pushed myself to the limit, I’m too scared to try something new. 

Since after the camp, I must have deep thoughts on something new that I want to do, to change myself, to be out of my comfort zones.

As for now, I’m trying to stay fit and healthy. I’m doing 30 minutes of exercises every day, and we’ll see how could that improve my IQ and EQ lol.



No comments