June Book Review!



Hello everyone! I’ve devoted my past time in the last 3 weeks reading. I’ve skipped watching anime in my summer list, and I read instead.

I miss reading so much. When I read, I felt so absorbed into the character’s life, I felt miserable, heartbroken and sad when the character lost someone who’s so dear to her. I was as delighted as the character when she found the love of her life. I was constantly repeating words written by the authors if the words gave impact to me.

So, in this post I’m gonna rank my June books!

     1. Perfect by Cecilia Ahern
2. Flawed by Cecilia Ahern
3. The Life List by Lori Nelson Spielman
4. Letters to The Lost by Brigid Kemmerer
5. The Forbidden Game by L.J. Smith
6. The Girl You Left Behind by Jojo Moyes
7. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
8. Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella
9. The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion
10. Who Do You Love by Jennifer Weiner

In my next 10 posts, I will tell you about my honest opinion about the books and maybe on how they affect my feeling and life perspective. I’m not a professional book reviewer but at least my opinion can help you in choosing the right book to read :)



No comments